Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ50 ice hockey pants are a lightweight design made specifically for the needs of a physical player. The EQ50 features some of the most advanced protection available in a pant today. Where's the beef? Hex Foam hip protection, a pro inspired torso guard, and high density spine and thigh protection. Does that do it for you?
The EQ50 ice pant has all the features an enforcer needs. The Torso Guard includes very dense padding to offer the highest level of protection for vital organs. Easton made sure that EQ50 pant doesn't slow you down with all that added protection. The InMotion fit with strategically placed mesh and stretch panels provide great mobility and breathability.
The EQ50 pant features HEX-FOAM hip protection. HEX-FOAM is a new type of material to the EQ50 protective line to help further increase protection and performance. HEX-FOAM is a lightweight molded foam where each pad helps disperse impact and offers improved ventilation.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Torso Guard-
- Pro enspired to offer the highest level of protection to vital organs and spine
- Floating tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Hex Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- HEX-FOAM offers increased protection with less weight and improved air circulation
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Bio-Dri Liner- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- InMotion Fit- Added stretch zones and advanced materials in key areas for maximum moblity
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- 420D Nylon shell reinforced with 840D Nylon in key wear areas
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play:Advanced to Pro
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 28" - 30"
Small / 30 - 32"
Medium / 32 - 34"
Large / 34 - 36"
XL / 36 - 38"
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Easton ST10 Girdle Shell is a traditional shell that offers good looks and durability. The stretch gussets connecting the nylon allows for a good stretch to help keep you as mobile as possible. This ST10 girdle shell is made to fit over any hockey girdle.Colors: 1
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.