Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ50 ice hockey pants are a lightweight design made specifically for the needs of a physical player. The EQ50 features some of the most advanced protection available in a pant today. Where's the beef? Hex Foam hip protection, a pro inspired torso guard, and high density spine and thigh protection. Does that do it for you?
The EQ50 ice pant has all the features an enforcer needs. The Torso Guard includes very dense padding to offer a the highest level of protection for vital organs. Easton made sure that EQ50 pant doesn't slow you down with all that added protection. The InMotion fit with strategically placed mesh and stretch panels provide great mobility and breathability.
The EQ50 pant features HEX-FOAM hip protection. HEX-FOAM is a new type of material to the EQ50 protective line to help further increase protection and performance. HEX-FOAM is a lightweight molded foam where each pad helps disperse impact and offers improved ventilation.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Torso Guard-
- Pro enspired to offer the highest level of protection to vital organs and spine
- Floating tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Hex Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- HEX-FOAM offers increased protection with less weight and improved air circulation
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Bio-Dri Liner- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- InMotion Fit- Added stretch zones and advanced materials in key areas for maximum moblity
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- 420D Nylon shell reinforced with 840D Nylon in key wear areas
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play:Advanced to Pro
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 22" - 24"
Small / 24 - 26"
Medium / 26 - 28"
Large / 28 - 30"
XL / 30 - 32"
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The Easton Stealth 55S ll ice hockey pants are the entry model in the Stealth line up. The 55S is a lightweight pant with good protection ideal for entry level to intermediate level play.