Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ30 ice hockey pants are a step down from the EQ50 but offer great protection and mobility for the price. Protective highlights of the EQ30 pant include a pro level torso guard and forward flex spine protector. With all that protection Easton still designed the pant to be mobile with the 2 way belt system.
The EQ30 ice pant could even protect an egg from a hit. The Torso Guard includes very dense padding to offer a the highest level of protection for vital organs. For mobility and flexibility Easton stuck with the 2 belt system on the EQ30. The dual straps make it easy to get the proper fit, and they stay out of your way when leaning forward.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Torso Guard-
- Pro enspired to offer the highest level of protection to vital organs and spine
- Floating tailbone pad - Countoured foam with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Contoured Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density foam pad
- Traditional nylon liner
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Pro look 420D Nylon shell
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play:Intermediate to Advanced
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 28" - 30"
Small / 30 - 32"
Medium / 32 - 34"
Large / 34 - 36"
XL / 36 - 38"
- Weight: 1038 grams
Comments: I've had these pants for a while now and I couldn't be happier with them, they are a big step up from the older pants I was using. I'm especially happy with the amount of kidney/torso padding, I've taken a few hooks and slashes in that area and barely felt a thing. The zipper on the inside of the leg is a really nice touch and the pull string took some getting used to but it really does make for a nicer feel in the front without all the other stuff in the way. All in all a great pant for the price and works well for intermediate players.