Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ30 ice hockey pants are a step down from the EQ50 but offer great protection and mobility for the price. Protective highlights of the EQ30 pant include a pro level torso guard and forward flex spine protector. With all that protection Easton still designed the pant to be mobile with the 2 way belt system.
The EQ30 ice pant could even protect an egg from a hit. The Torso Guard includes very dense padding to offer a the highest level of protection for vital organs. For mobility and flexibility Easton stuck with the 2 belt system on the EQ30. The dual straps make it easy to get the proper fit, and they stay out of your way when leaning forward.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Torso Guard-
- Pro enspired to offer the highest level of protection to vital organs and spine
- Floating tailbone pad - Countoured foam with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Contoured Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density foam pad
- Traditional nylon liner
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Pro look 420D Nylon shell
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play:Intermediate to Advanced
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 28" - 30"
Small / 30 - 32"
Medium / 32 - 34"
Large / 34 - 36"
XL / 36 - 38"
- Weight: 1038 grams
Comments: I've had these pants for a while now and I couldn't be happier with them, they are a big step up from the older pants I was using. I'm especially happy with the amount of kidney/torso padding, I've taken a few hooks and slashes in that area and barely felt a thing. The zipper on the inside of the leg is a really nice touch and the pull string took some getting used to but it really does make for a nicer feel in the front without all the other stuff in the way. All in all a great pant for the price and works well for intermediate players.
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Easton Hockey Girdle Shell is a traditional shell that offers good looks and durability. The stretch gussets connecting the nylon allows for a good stretch to help keep you as mobile as possible. This girdle shell is made to fit over any hockey girdle.Colors: 1
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.