You Save: $
The Easton Synergy EQ30 shin guard is meant to take the beating like the EQ50 shin guards, but are a little more price friendly. The EQ30 is for the the physical type of player who can dish out some hits. Easton has stepped the EQ series up by introducing a new strap system and added better impact padding.
The EQ strap system is improved for 2011. Easton is still using the solid 4" strap for the calf. This strap is both comfortable and provides a wide range of fits for different calf sizes. The EQ50 features a new soft neoprene pad located on the top strap under the knee. This is one of the first shin guards I have seen with this bonus pad. This means no more annoying calf rash!
- Wider kneecap allows the knee to sit deeper into the pad providing additional protection to the outside of the knee
- Sling Tec™ cradles and supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad. This space between the shin and shell allow impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- The Sling Tec design has been re-engineered on the Easton EQ line to offer improved durability and allow the leg to sit deeper in the shin shell
- Ribbed shin design to reduce direct impacts
- Foam Calf Wrap to provides additional protection to the back of the leg
- Foam Pad located on knee joint (XJP)
- Fully removable nylon shin liner
- InMotion Fit technology offers an improved fit to keep the pad in place and move with the body throughout the game
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- Upper strap under the knee with neoprene pad
- Elastic strap over the calf
- Air vents in the shin for increased air circulation
- Knee Lock provides a deep and stable fit
- Level of Play: Intermediate to Advanced level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
10" / 4'-4'4"
11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
12" / 4'8"-5'
13" / 5'-5'4"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Shin Guards are the premier shin guards in the Easton Mako line. These top of the line shin guards provide superior protection and mobility for the highest level of play.
The Easton Mako M5 Shin Guards are ideal for the intermediate to advanced player looking for solid protection and mobility.
The Easton Mako M3 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. These pads provide outstanding mobility and protection for recreational to intermediate level play.
The Easton Mako Youth Shin Guards are perfect for those young superstars who want great protection and mobility. The free range of movement in the knee allows a player to get the most out of every stride while maintaining a high level of protection. The liner features an excellent knee donut design for amazing fit and comfort.
The Easton Stealth RS ll shin guards are the premier shin guards in the stealth line up. The RS ll shin guards feature a low-profile design and offer a high level of comfort and protection making them ideal for advanced to pro level play.
The Easton Stealth 75S ll shin guards offer a solid level of protection great for intermediate to advanced level play. The 75S ll shin guard features a contoured low-profile design, great for players looking for a low bulk pad.
The Easton Stealth 55S ll shin guards are the entry level model in the Stealth line up. The 55S ll shin guard offers good protection with a low-profile design, great for recreational to intermediate level play.
The Easton Stealth RS youth shin guards are great for the youngster looking for a great fitting shin guard with an advanced level of protection. They feature a comfortable knee donut for fit and protection as well as a calf wrap that covers the entire back of the calf with the two strap system.
The Easton Stealth RS shin guard is the top of the line shin in the Stealth line up. The Stealth RS shin is designed to form fitting and comfortable while providing a maximum amount of protection. The RS shin is for the player seeking a very light and fitting shin guard without the bulky feel of other shin guards on the market.
Sizes Available: 11"