Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ30 hockey gloves offer great value and a traditional design that requires little break-in.
Easton has used a very similar design on the EQ30 as the EQ50 glove. Easton has used a 4 roll design to offer a traditional hockey glove fit. This offers generous volume throughout the glove for excellent wrist mobility. The EQ30 glove features single density foams throughout the glove giving it a solid recreational to advanced level of protection. This also gives the glove a light feel.
Easton has triple segmented the index, middle and ring finger to offer great finger dexterity. The Synergy EQ30 glove also features a seamless index and pinky finger to prevent bunching when closing your hand. The combination of these two features gives the EQ30 gloves a very comfortable fit that requires little break-in.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140271
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Exterior:Shell is a balanced mix of nylon and synthetic leather
- Synthetic leather around the exterior for increased durability
- Nylon helps keep weight down while increasing breathability
- Single density foams throughout the glove
- Nash leather palm with Nash overlay for a traditional performance and durability
- Perforated for increased air flow
- Seamless index and pinky finger for improved feel and less bunching for a more natural grip on your hockey stick
- Smooth nylon liner wicks moisture and offers a comfortable fit
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb provide increased range of motion
- Flex Flare - Allows for increased mobility without sacrificing protection to the vulnerable wrist area
- Traditional fit - Generous volume throughout the glove for ideal wrist mobility
- 10", 11", and 12"