Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ10 hockey gloves are ideal gloves for learning how to play and recreational use. Easton has used a nylon exterior that offers great breathability, durability, and a lightweight. The EQ10 glove features single density foams throughout for a light feel but solid protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140284
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon helps keep weight down while increasing breathability, and durability
- Single density foams throughout the glove
- Dual layer microfiber palm - Traditional feel and great durability
- Traditional nylon liner
- Traditional fit - Generous volume throughout the glove for ideal wrist mobility
- Sizes: 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: I ordered my gloves on Sunday afternoon, and they got here on Thursday. I didn't pay extra for the
speedy shipping, and I live in Hawaii. I can't believe how fast this is. Not to mention the gloves are awesome so far, I'm ecstatic.
Thank you, I now have a place to buy all of my gear from, and to tell all my teammates about. Shipping price was very reasonable
Easton Synergy Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel.Colors: 1