Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
Easton used their Dual-Belt Enclosure System, offering top notch comfort and a full range of forward flex. They also used a neoprene-like crotch gusset that enables a player to achieve a full stride extension without being inhibited.
Protection is provided by the thick high-density foams found in the kidney, hips and thigh pads to protect against violent slashes and big shot blocks. The Spinal Guard uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam that is very lightweight and does not sacrifice protection in the least.
- Model Number: A139320
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Player Height
JR XS / 22" - 24" / 4'3" - 4'9"
JR SM / 24" - 26" / 4'6" - 4'10"
JR MD / 26" - 28" / 4'9" - 5'1"
JR LG / 28" - 30" / 5'0" - 5'4"
JR XL / 30" - 32" / 5'2" - 5'6"
- Spine Pad - All-new high-density E-Cell Foam
- Excellent protective properties in a lightweight package
- Kidney Pad - Segmented thick high-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Tailbone Pad - Medium-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Thigh Pad - Thick medium density foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- Padded Belt Line
- Traditional Fit - Generous volume in the hips and leg openings
- Dual-Belt Enclosure System - Excellent adjustability and mobility, plus it's easy to use
- Extra-Large Neoprene-like Crotch Gusset - offers optimal free range of movement and comfort
- Stretch leg gussets with optional zipper system
- Comes with suspender buttons
- Embroidered Easton logos
- Weight: 1,379 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)