Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
Surrounding the molded-armor Exo-Skel plates, Easton integrated their new perforated E-Cell foams. This provides the player with comprehensive protection that also promotes air-flow to keep them cool. These foams are also used in the rib-wrap and the rear panel. Through the center of the backplate, there are thick injected plastic inserts for excellent spinal protection.
- Model Number: A139323
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- E-Cell Collar Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Protection offers an advanced level of protection and mobility
- Backed by perforated foams for great breathability
- One-piece molded bicep guard for good coverage and comfort
- Adjustable velcro strapping system for a custom fit
- Two-piece, injected-plastic spinal guard with dual-density foams
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam reinforcement for the clavicle
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest panel design
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 741 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the chest and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads allow players to move freely while still providing a solid level of protection. The front and the back feature a 2-piece design that allows pads to move independent of one another. Additionally, the bicep guards are attached to the shoulders by a single adjustable strap for a free range of motion.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed specifically to protect the youth hockey player and help him or her perform at the highest potential. Easton uses a lightweight medium-density foam base that offers solid coverage and great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The Easton Synergy HSX Youth Hockey Shoulder Pads are great for the young superstar that needs solid protection and mobility. The Sternum and the Spine Guards feature thick foams backed by poly inserts for top-notch protection for such a vital part of the body. The Shoulder Caps feature a similar design to the adult version, providing a comprehensive wrap from the front to the back of the shoulder.