Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The bicep and belly guards are both adjustable; simply adjust the velcro strap to one's liking for the bicep guard or remove the belly-guard entirely for a custom fit. For spinal protection, Easton incorporated dual-density foams with thick plastic inserts.
- Model Number: A139289
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46""
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- E-Cell Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- One-piece molded bicep guard for good coverage and comfort
- Adjustable velcro strapping system for a custom fit
- Two-piece, injected-plastic sternum and spinal guards with dual-density foams
- Provides sound mobility and protection
- Thick foam reinforcement for clavicle protection
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest panel design
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 725 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)