Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Elbow Pads are a solid choice for any player looking for a lightweight and protective elbow pad. They feature Tru-Air and E-Cell foam technology to provide better breathability.
The Synergy 40 elbow pads are outfitted with molded plastic inserts reinforced by dual density foam on the forearm and bicep guard for good protection. Easton introduced E-Cell foam on the elbow cap that is just as protective as high density foam, but is a fraction of the weight and much more breathable. The Tru-Air cap provides better moisture management with strategically placed vents.
- Model Number: A139284
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height / Pad Coverage
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 9" - 10"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 10" - 11"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 11" - 12"
- Molded plastic inserts
- Located on the forearm and bicep guard
- Tru-Air™ ventilated cap
- Provides solid protection and promotes air circulation
- High-density foams
- Reinforces plastic inserts
- E-Cell foam
- Located on the elbow cap for better protection and breathability at a fraction of the weight
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Hinged bicep protection
- Better mobility
- 3 -elastic strap system
- Bicep, middle and forearm