Lowest Price Guarantee
- Lightweight, molded EPP liner
- Molded comfort pads with integrated wrapping on the front edges of the EPP liner
- In-Form Fit System:
- Microdial adjusts an internal fit band
- Patented system by Giro allows for customizable width (&occiptal) adjustment for a true and comfortable fit and helps hold the helmet securely on the head
- Monolock™ tool-less length adjustment - Single Cam system located at the rear of the helmet is natural to use while wearing and allows the helmet to have a sleek profile
- Height adjustment earpieces can be easily adjusted higher or lower to your preferred height
- Superior ventilation - Easton has optimized the size and location of vents for an aggressive look and optimal airflow through silver mesh
- CSA, HECC, CE approved
- Easton sizing guidelines:
helmet size - hat size / circumference
Small - 6 5/8 - 7 / 20 7/8-22"
Medium - 7- 7 3/8 / 22-23 1/8"
Large - 7 1/4 - 7 5/8 / 22 3/4-23 7/8"
Comments: I got this helmet a while back and out of the box I felt it was a great product. But I quickly realized that it was not very comfortable. I ended up having to take a bunch of bike helmet pads and use Velcro tape inside to make a more comfortable fit. I just feel like the "rubber" type padding on the front (against your forehead) is almost painful at times. I've since tried on other vendor helmets and there are several models that are way more comfortable and have better internal padding. If you are looking for a comfortable helmet, this isn't it. My adjusting clip on the back also popped off one night. Luckily I was able to find the super small screw thingy and after a lot of effort was able to get it back on and working. But now I'm more reluctant to use the clip. I would not recommend this helmet.
Pros: Light. Looks good.
Cons: Not comfortable.
From: Michael, Austin, TX, USA
Comments:i like this helmet. it looks sick, but lacks sweat wicking stuff and the adjusting clip on the back is not totally secure meaning that it can be adjusted during the game by itself. other than that, its very light and very comfortable
Comments:i recently bought this helmet, in navy and white. i have to say i have used many helmets such as the rbk 8k helmet,and the ccm vector 10 helmet. none of them come as close to the performance and comfort as the easton s17 helmet. when i first tried it on i knew i was gonna like it. the one difference i saw in this helmet that you wouldn't get from others is that at the end of the game the helmet didn't feal like extra weight sitten on your head.i would recomend it to anyone lookin for a new helmet(s).