Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton S13 ice hockey pants are one of Easton's great values. The S13 ice pant features the innovative 2 Way Belt Closure and Forward Flex Design tongue as seen on the top-end S19 ice pant, so the improved fit and increased mobility are included in the S13 ice pant. With the only real performance difference between the two ice pants are ventilation panels, outer shell Nylon weight, liner and hip padding, the S13 offers a lot for the intermediate to advanced level player at a great value.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Forward Flex Design Tongue:
- Padded, segmented tongue attached by two adjustable Nylon belts
- Allows excellent forward mobility
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Bio-Dri Liner - Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- 420D Nylon shell
- Front mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Level of Play:
- Intermediate to advanced
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- Small / 30 - 32"
- Medium / 32 - 34"
- Large / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship pant in the Stealth lineup, providing a really lightweight and mobile fit with pro-level protection. Easton uses their DuraShell exterior construction which gives ventilation while remaining very durable. Throughout the crotch and inner thigh is a flexible stretch gusset to enhance the mobility of the pant.Colors: 3
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Ice Hockey Pants allow hockey players to remain mobile with a high-level of protection. Easton uses their Hyper Mobility Armor with Hyperlite as the main protection in the pad. This padding, in combination with hard molded PE, keeps the player flexible and very well protected.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Ice Hockey Pants provide great protection for beginner to intermediate hockey players. Easton utilizes a hard molded plastic with medium-density foams for comfort in the thighs, hips, and kidney guards. These pads are constructed separate from each other to allow for easy mobility.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Ice Hockey Pants are a solid, comfortable choice for the recreational hockey player. It uses a strong DuraShell exterior construction that is designed to take the wears and tears of beginner hockey.Colors: 4
The Easton Pro 15 Ice Hockey Pants provide pro-level protection throughout the pant with complete coverage. The purpose of the Easton Pro series is to handle the abuse of pro players and give professional coverage and protection and the Pro 15 does just this.
The Easton Pro 10 Ice Hockey Pants focus on complete protective coverage without compromise. This traditional fitting pant features pro molded PE hip and thigh guards backed with comfort foams. The protection extends above the waistband to protect the kidneys with medium-density foams and plastic inserts.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.