Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: A139430
- Heritage: Easton Stealth S19
- Level of Play: Ideal for beginner to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Pant Size / Waist Measurement
- Small / 20" - 22"
- Medium / 22" - 24"
- Large / 24" - 26"
- XL / 28" - 30"
- Spine Tec back protector - Segmented, forward flexing with medium-density foams and plastic insert
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam
- Tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Hip pad - Thick, medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon pull belt system
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Split shell design combines 210D and textured nylons
- Suspender buttons
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youngster just starting out. The medium density foams backed by plastic inserts in the thighs, hips and tailbone provide excellent protection while keeping the pants lightweight.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.