Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ice hockey pants are the premier pant in the Stealth line-up from Easton. These pants are designed for the elite player who was ultimate freedom of movement, combined with an advanced level of protection. Featuring advanced EPP foam and PC plastics, these pants are lightweight and offer a great fit with perfectly placed padding for ultimate protection.
The RS pants feature excellent protection in the spine and kidney areas. Using lightweight EEP foam and PC inserts along with segmented sections make these pants very protective and yet well fitting without being too stiff. The high density foam and ribbed poly inserts in the thighs are excellent for protecting you from those high slappers.
Fit is achieved via a unique 2 way belt closure system for advanced fit customization for a better fit and allow for freedom of movement. Stretch crotch, inner leg and upper rear leg panels allow for great mobility and the Bio-Dri liner keeps you cool.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139397
- Heritage: Easton S19
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- Sm / 30 - 32"
- Md / 32 - 34"
- Lg / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
- Ultra light/maximum protection with EPP foam and Polycarbonate components
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Bio-Dri Liner with Grip Print- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial with added grip print for a secure fit
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
- Weight: Too be weighed when pants arrive
Comments: Decent pants that hold up alright. Taken a good amount of
shots off the front and sides of these and they have done a great job
dealing with that. They are definitely light and have a fair amount of
protection, and are relatively comfortable. Only complaints are the
front pull straps started to lose some stitching fairly quickly with
just regular use, and because of that the pants occasionally slide a bit
since I'm not a fan of rocking suspenders.
From: Jack, Ontario, Canada
Comments: Best lightweight, protective pants on the market.