Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ice hockey pants are the premier pant in the Stealth line-up from Easton. These pants are designed for the elite player who was ultimate freedom of movement, combined with an advanced level of protection. Featuring advanced EPP foam and PC plastics, these pants are lightweight and offer a great fit with perfectly placed padding for ultimate protection.
The RS pants feature excellent protection in the spine and kidney areas. Using lightweight EEP foam and PC inserts along with segmented sections make these pants very protective and yet well fitting without being too stiff. The high density foam and ribbed poly inserts in the thighs are excellent for protecting you from those high slappers.
Fit is achieved via a unique 2 way belt closure system for advanced fit customization for a better fit and allow for freedom of movement. Stretch crotch, inner leg and upper rear leg panels allow for great mobility and the Bio-Dri liner keeps you cool.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139398
- Heritage: Easton S19
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- Ultra light/maximum protection with EPP foam and Polycarbonate components
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Bio-Dri Liner with Grip Print- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial with added grip print for a secure fit
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.