Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The RS ll pant features ribbed plastic inserts with low and perforated mid-density foams in the kidney protection. Closed cell HD foam in the spine protection is still lightweight and very protective, but even more durable than the EPP foam seen in the 1st generation RS pant. A large segmented pad with closed cell HD foam and a small HDPE cap provides excellent protection to the hip area without losing any mobility. The mid-density foam and ribbed poly inserts in the thighs provide excellent coverage and protection from blocked shots or slashes.
The RS ll ice pants feature a split shell design, combining 840D, 420D, and textured nylons with ventilated mesh zones providing durability and breathability. Stretch panels in the crotch, inner legs, and upper rear give this pant exceptional mobility, allowing full extension with every stride. The dual kidney flex and a unique 2-way belt system allows the pant to sit correctly on your hips at all times without bunching up or restricting any movement.
- Model Number: A139561
- Heritage: Easton Stealth RS
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with closed cell HD foam and perforated mid-density foam
- Kidney pad - Low-density and perforated mid-density foams with a ribbed poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - Mid-density and closed cell HD foams with thick poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Closed cell HD foam with a small HDPE cap
- Thigh pad - Thick, mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Mid-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear panel
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton logos on the kidney protection and thigh
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youngster just starting out. The medium density foams backed by plastic inserts in the thighs, hips and tailbone provide excellent protection while keeping the pants lightweight.
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.