Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ll Hockey Sticks are headlining the new 2012 Stealth line. The second generation RS combines pinpoint accuracy with a more responsive blade for added velocity and lasting performance. The Elliptical Taper provides a low-kick point resulting in lightning fast and accurate releases.
The Easton RS stick features a woven Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded shaft to offer power and a great feel. Easton used multiple thin layers of Kevlar®, resulting in an unbelievably responsive feel that maintains the lively feel throughout the lifespan of the stick. The Kevlar® wrap increases durability and an extremely solid feel with less vibrations. The Easton RS also features a pro inspired shaft dimension that a majority of the NHL players use, feeling slightly narrower with straight sidewalls and rounded corners.
The Easton RS features the Elliptical Taper profile providing a low-kick point. The Elliptical Taper has been fine tuned to offer a shot release that has more pop and a smoother more consistent feel. This increases the torsional strength and rigidity to the blade, resulting in lightning quick and accurate releases on wrist and snap shots, but will also rip those clappers.
The second generation RS features a stronger more consistent blade. The construction of the RS blade uses a micro-bladder process that produces a more consistent blade for improved puck feel. A higher bladder position provides more mass in the impact zone giving you more power. The lower core is split into 3 sections creating faster response time and reduces the blades fatigue. Multiple ribs run the length of the blade providing improved blade strength decreasing blade deflection increasing accuracy and power.
- Heritage: Easton RS
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 444 grams (based on Hall curve, 85 flex)
- Woven Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- High-end carbon fiber construction for an extremely light feel
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 3 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Multiple ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, 110
- Length: 59.5"
Comments: I like this stick, but not as much as the first RS. It does not seem to take passes and wrist shots as well as the original. I like the look of it better than the first, but the performance just leaves a lot to be desired.
From: Doug, TX
Comments: I had the RS before this stick and the sticks feel the same but the blade of the RS 2 is much more durable. The first one I got broke at the blade in a few days but I had warranty so I got my new one and it has lasted 4 months now with no problems with the blade.
Comments: This is an amazing stick. I've only had it for 3 months so I can't comment on the durability yet but it definitely felt sturdier than the RS and APX especially the blade, also very very slightly heavier though I don't think it should be a problem. I would like to point out the pop on the RSII, personally I think it's significantly better than the APX. Stickhandling & quick shots play similar like the APX.