Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ll Hockey Sticks are headlining the new 2012 Stealth line. The second generation RS combines pinpoint accuracy with a more responsive blade for added velocity and lasting performance. The Elliptical Taper provides a low-kick point resulting in lightning fast and accurate releases.
The Easton RS stick features a woven Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded shaft to offer power and a great feel. Easton used multiple thin layers of Kevlar®, resulting in an unbelievably responsive feel that maintains the lively feel throughout the lifespan of the stick. The Kevlar® wrap increases durability and an extremely solid feel with less vibrations. The Easton RS also features a pro inspired shaft dimension that a majority of the NHL players use, feeling slightly narrower with straight sidewalls and rounded corners.
The Easton RS features the Elliptical Taper profile providing a low-kick point. The Elliptical Taper has been fine tuned to offer a shot release that has more pop and a smoother more consistent feel. This increases the torsional strength and rigidity to the blade, resulting in lightning quick and accurate releases on wrist and snap shots, but will also rip those clappers.
The second generation RS features a stronger more consistent blade. The construction of the RS blade uses a micro-bladder process that produces a more consistent blade for improved puck feel. A higher bladder position provides more mass in the impact zone giving you more power. The lower core is split into 3 sections creating faster response time and reduces the blades fatigue. Ribs run the length of the blade providing improved blade strength decreasing blade deflection increasing accuracy and power.
- Heritage: Easton RS
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Woven Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- High-end carbon fiber construction for an extremely light feel
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 3 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 50
- Length: 51"
Comments: The RS II is a sick stick. It has cool looks and the matte smooth grip is great with an Iginla curve. It has many pros, including how well it improves your shot and how
lightweight it is. The only con is that it gets scratched up very easily. I have only had it for a week and used it only 5 times and it is already covered in white marks from sticks. It is still a great stick overall though. I had the RS last year which convinced me to try the RS II. I can't wait for the Velocity!
From: Al, MA
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok 20K SicKick 4 Dual Grip Hockey Sticks are the premier sticks in the SicKick line. The 20K is a true one-piece stick, making it unbelievably light and balanced. The 20K features the Dual Matrix II™ carbon fiber construction providing ultra quick releases. The 20K also features a blade that gets progressively stiffer from the heel to toe, providing more accuracy and control. The Junior Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 50 flex with a Dual Grip.
The Warrior Covert DT1 grip hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life. The Junior stick length is 51" and is available in 40 and 50 flex with a grip coating.
Easton Stealth Hockey Sticks
Lowkick for Quick Shots
The Easton Stealth 65S II Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Junior Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 50 flex with a smooth matte finish.
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Junior Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 50 flex with a grip coating.