Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS II Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Stealth II line. The RS II gloves provide an advanced level of protection, durability and comfort. The unique angled cuff roll and AX suede palm are great features that maximize stick feel as well as free range of motion for the wrists.
The Easton RS II glove uses synthetic leather in high wear areas to provide durability and longevity while the pro nylon allows for air flow through the glove. The improved AX suede palm also utilizes additional material in the high wear area where the sticks rests in the palm and thumb to insure the palm will last. The Dri-Lex liner provides a comfortable feel inside the glove while wicking away moisture.
The index, middle and ring fingers are triple-segmented to optimize dexterity and provide an "out of the box" broken in feel. The outer shell of the gloves including the fingers are made of high density foams with plastic inserts to allow for an advanced level of protection. The thumb cap runs from the tip of the thumb all the way to the back of the cuff roll to prevent hyper-extension or injury from major impacts.
The signature Stealth cuff has been improved from the original Stealth glove so that the maximum range of motion may be achieved. Key "pockets" allow for the foreman to move into when stick handling or shooting without any hindrance.
- Model Numbers: A140961 (14")
- Heritage: Stealth RS
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Textured synthetic leather - used in the high-wear areas to insure maximum durability
- Pro Nylon- Very breathable and durable material
- Segmented medium-density foams with plastic inserts to provide an advanced level of protection
- Improved AX Suede palm slows down wear and tear without losing a good stick feel
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Anatomical fit in the fingers and palm and widens/flares out in the cuff area
- Provides a great fit for the hand without losing mobility
- The angled cuff roll design enables a great range of motion for stick-handling and shooting
- Triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers with excellent dexterity
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 13" , 14" , and 15"
- 343 grams (Based on a 14" glove)
Comments: The Easton RSII gloves are a nice upgrade to the original RS gloves, offering enhancements while keeping many of the best qualities of the original. The RSII is noticeably more protective than the original RS with bulked up protection all around from finger to cuff. However, the weight of the glove feels the same and not at all heavier even with the increased protection. The cuff also seems a bit longer than in the original RS extended a little farther up the arm than the original RS in same sizes but not in a hugely noticeable way. The palm is slightly different using upgraded versions of the AX suede material and the feel for and grip on the stick are just as good as with the RS. One difference I noticed was in the length of the fingers for these gloves. The original RS fit my finger length perfectly whereas the same sized RSII seems just slightly longer with a small bit of space at the end of the fingers for me. It isn't a problem and hasn't affected my stickhandling, but for those that perhaps found the original RS finger length a bit too short, the new RSII may be a better fit. The taper fit of the RSII is very similar to the original with tight fingers loosening slightly in the palm and widening out at the wrist. These are a great upgrade over the original RS that make them worth a buy. Perhaps not worth leaving your RS for if it still fits well, but a good replacement if your RS is worn out or if you're wanting to give this style of glove a try. The style of the glove is still unconventional and not for everyone but they seemed to have toned down the look with the RSII and brought it closer in line with more conventional gloves while still being pretty different looking.
From: Steve, Tampa, FL
Comments: not my cup of tea. wish I would have returned them. Played one game with them. Pitched my palms. Plastic insert on the pinky hurts.
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Gloves Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Synergy series. Built for responsiveness, these gloves fit close to the hand to reduce negative space. The Hyperskin™ fit on the palm is designed to fit close to the hand for awesome feel and connection to the stick. High quality materials are utilized to provide a highly protective glove that is mobile and breathable.Colors: 6
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability.Colors: 2
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement.Colors: 1