Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey stick is the premier hockey stick from Easton Hockey. The Stealth RS stick has taken the overall design of the S19 and S17 stick and perfected it to offer an even better shot release with a lighter feel. Easton has used a slightly different materials to slightly decrease the sticks overall weight, without sacrificing durability. The guys at Easton have also fine tuned the flex profile to offer more pop and a smoother more consistent feel.
The Easton RS stick features a Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded shaft to offer power and a great feel. This particular construction uses thinner layers of material to allow for additional layers. The result is in an unbelievably responsive feel that maintains the lively feel throughout the lifespan of the stick. The Kevlar® wrap increases durability and helps lengthen the lifespan of the stick, along with an extremely solid feel with less vibrations.
The RS hockey sticks feature slightly different shaft dimensions than the S19 sticks. Easton has decided to use a pro inspired shaft dimensions that majority of their NHL pro players uses. The shaft dimensions have straight sidewalls, rounded corners, and very slightly narrower feel.
Easton's RS hockey stick features the same TORX™ technology seen on the S19 and S17 hockey sticks. TORX™ is the distinguishing elliptical shaft shape in the lower portion of the hockey stick. This increases the torsional strength and rigidity to the blade, resulting in lightning quick and accurate releases. Easton has fine tuned the elliptical profile / flex profile on the RS stick to offer a shot release that has more pop and a smoother more consistent feel. Excellent for wrist / snap shots but still packs a punch on one timers in the slot.
The RS stick features a multi-core blade design. The upper core is constructed out of honeycomb type material for excellent dampening. The lower portion of the blade features a more solid foam. This design improves the feel and helps keep the blade in contact with the puck longer, for better puck control and shot accuracy.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- High-end carbon fiber construction for an extremely light feel
- Flex Profile:
- TORX™ technology with Elliptical Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Upper core - Structural honeycomb like material for excellent dampening
- Lower core - Solid core for improved feel
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Comments: I found that this stick had excellent performance... very lightweight, good pop on the shots, and felt myself gaining a lot of confidence while using it. Only down side was that the blade started wearing down after about a month and a half of near daily use and now about a month and a half since then the stick has hit the graveyard.
From: sfhockey42, Pennsylvania, USA
Comments: I found that the Rs had both good feel and release. It was nice and light, and the shaft felt great. the elliptical profile gave me good pop and quick snap shots. Durability isn't bad either. It's help up fine.
From: Liam, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Other Items to Consider
Easton Stealth Hockey Sticks
Lowkick for Quick Shots
The Easton Stealth 65S II Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Intermediate Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in 65 flex with a smooth matte finish.
The Easton Stealth 65S Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Intermediate Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in 65 flex with a grip coating.