Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: A139396
- Heritage: Easton Stealth S19
- Level of Play: Ideal for beginner to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
8" / 3'4" - 3'8"
9" / 3'8"-4'
10" / 4'-4'4"
11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
12" / 4'8" - 5'
13" / 5' - 5'4"
- Anatomical, ribbed knee and shell design
- Foam knee donut for additional knee protection
- Single density foam in thigh guard and calf wrap
- Traditional nylon liner
- Articulated knee cap allows for extra movement
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Dual strap system
- Calf wrap covers the entire back of the calf
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a vented PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Shin Guards are designed to protect the future all-stars as they work their way through youth hockey. The lightweight, hard plastic construction gives the perfect amount of protection without adding unnecessary bulk, and the protective foams extend to cover key areas.