Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS shin guard is the top of the line shin in the Stealth line up. The Stealth RS shin is designed to form fitting and comfortable while providing a maximum amount of protection. The RS shin is for the player seeking a very light and fitting shin guard without the bulky feel of other shin guards on the market.
The RS shin uses a combination of lightweight Polycarbonate plastics and EPP foams to keep the weight to a minimum while maintaining a high level of protection. The lightweight Sling Tec™ liner created distance from the impact zones keeping your knee caps and shin out of harms way. The lightweight comfort liner keeps cradles the lower leg and provides an ergonomic fit. The liner is held in place via velcro and is removable for washing.
Two straps hold the shin in place with one right below the knee with a comfortable neoprene pad on the strap and another elastic strap that warps over the calf warp, keeping the shin nice and tight. Air vents and breathable foam allow for increased air circulation throughout the pad.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139389
- Heritage: Easton S19
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
17" / 6'4"+
- Ultra light/maximum protection using EPP/PC components
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Larger HDPE Calf Wrap to provide advanced protection to the back of the leg
- Extra padding located on knee joint
- Ergonomic shin liner with Griptec- Easton's unique system that releases moisture and excess heat created during play
- Griptec material keeps the shin pad in the right place on your shin
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- Upper strap under the knee with neoprene pad
- Elastic strap over the calf wrap
- Air vents in the shin for increased air circulation
- Weight: 620 grams (14" shin guard)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shin Guards use a pro-preferred construction that's designed to maximize protection. The hard pro cap and HDPE molded shin both give the ultimate protection from impacts. Beneath that, Easton uses their Sling-Tec™ technology to suspend the shin and knee away from the point of impact.
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 80 Shin Guards offer great performance without that big price tag. These shin guards utilize high-quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plate on the calf wrap for good protection and Sling Tec™ technology to prevent impacts from reaching your knee.
The Easton Synergy 60 Shin Guards utilize higher quality materials for a good level of protection and breathability. High density foams throughout disperse high-energy impacts well and the E-Cell foam calf wrap provides excellent slash protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 20 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This shin guard features a tapered design that follows the shape of the leg for better responsiveness. The dual-density foam knee padding reduces impact energies while still providing a comfortable feel. Easton's Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation to keep your knee dry.
The Easton Mako Shin Guards are the premier shin guards in the Easton Mako line. These top of the line shin guards provide superior protection and mobility for the highest level of play.