Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.
The Easton RS glove has a brand-new angled cuff roll design that greatly improves the range of motion and mobility experienced in your wrists. The cuff roll design adds a fresh edgy look working with the lightweight shell to make this glove featherlight. The lightweight shell has mid-density foams with plastic inserts keep the top and sides of your hands safe.
Easton then supplied this glove with triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers in order to maximize maneuverability and protection. The Easton RS glove has been said to feel already broken in on their first use because of how unrestricted your fingers feel along with a nice close fit to your hand.
The new AX Suede palm presents excellent comfort joined with long lasting durability. The Dri-Lex liner adds to the AX suede palm for a pleasurable feel inside of the glove while quickly and efficiently keeping moisture away from your hands.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140324, A140325, A140326
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Textured synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts throughout gives the Easton RS glove outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- AX Suede palm has a very comfortable and thin feel but is built to last longer than prior palms
- Dri-Lex Liner dries swiftly and offers an enjoyable feel inside of the glove
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 13" , 14" , and 15"
- 269 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: These are great gloves for those looking for a tapered fit.
They fit tighter around the fingers but begin to open up slightly into
the palm then then more so out to the wrists. It gives a nice secure
feel for the stick in your hand but an open wrist to stickhandle
without restriction. It's a perfect compromise between a loose 4-roll
and a tight anatomical fit glove. The glove is made of nylon with
leather like accents and have held up well to regular use for over 6
months with no major breakdowns. The palm is very comfortable and
required no break in and I have yet to see any notable wear spots
despite using them 2-3 times a week and with grip sticks. The liner is
comfortable and moves moisture well and dries quickly after games. The
look of the gloves with their new slanted wrist isn't for everyone but
I happen to find them sharp looking. More importantly they are just
solidly comfortable, protective, and durable gloves that give me the
fit I wanted. So if you're looking for a glove that's snug but not too
tight or too loose, then these might just be the perfect match for
Easton Hockey Gloves Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Synergy series. Built for responsiveness, these gloves are fit close to the hand to reduce negative space. The Hyperskin™ fit on the palm is designed to fit close to the hand for awesome feel and connection to the stick. High quality materials are utilized to provide a highly protective glove that is mobile and breathable.Colors: 6
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 4
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability.Colors: 4
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement.Colors: 8
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Gloves are the only other gloves in the Mako line that highlights the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. Ideal for intermediate to advance level of play the Mako M5 glove is a lightweight mobile glove that will perform at a high standard due to the technology implemented within its structure.Colors: 10
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves is an exceptional price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.Colors: 5
The Easton Mako M1 Hockey Gloves are ideal for the entry to intermediate level player that wants a comfortable glove that they can progress in. The Mako M1 glove truly gives beginner type player’s excellent comfort and feel of the stick.Colors: 2
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which significantly increases wrist mobility while maintaining a high level of protection.Colors: 6
The Easton Stealth RS II Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Stealth II line. The RS II gloves provide an advanced level of protection, durability and comfort. The unique angled cuff roll and AX suede palm are great features that maximize stick feel as well as free range of motion for the wrists.Colors: 1