Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.
The Easton RS glove has a brand-new angled cuff roll design that greatly improves the range of motion and mobility experienced in your wrists. The cuff roll design adds a fresh edgy look working with the lightweight shell to make this glove featherlight. The lightweight shell has mid-density foams with plastic inserts keep the top and sides of your hands safe.
Easton then supplied this glove with triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers in order to maximize maneuverability and protection. The Easton RS glove has been said to feel already broken in on their first use because of how unrestricted your fingers feel along with a nice close fit to your hand.
The new AX Suede palm presents excellent comfort joined with long lasting durability. The Dri-Lex liner adds to the AX suede palm for a pleasurable feel inside of the glove while quickly and efficiently keeping moisture away from your hands.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140321, A140322, A140323
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Textured synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts throughout gives the Easton RS glove outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- AX Suede palm has a very comfortable and thin feel but is built to last longer than prior palms
- Dri-Lex Liner dries swiftly and offers an enjoyable feel inside of the glove
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Stealth Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Gloves are the flagship glove in the Stealth line. The CX gloves features a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 1
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Gloves take comfort and protection to the next level in the Easton Stealth lineup. The line features a tapered fit, which means that they fit snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxing in the cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Gloves offer the recreational hockey player both comfort and lightweight protection. Its lined with lightweight segmented foams that provides a nice balance of comfort and protection.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Gloves are designed with the focus on youth hockey players. With single-density foams throughout the glove, they are the perfect balance of lightweight protection and comfort for future all-stars.Colors: 0