Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.
The Easton RS glove has a brand-new angled cuff roll design that greatly improves the range of motion and mobility experienced in your wrists. The cuff roll design adds a fresh edgy look working with the lightweight shell to make this glove featherlight. The lightweight shell has mid-density foams with plastic inserts keep the top and sides of your hands safe.
Easton then supplied this glove with triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers in order to maximize maneuverability and protection. The Easton RS glove has been said to feel already broken in on their first use because of how unrestricted your fingers feel along with a nice close fit to your hand.
The new AX Suede palm presents excellent comfort joined with long lasting durability. The Dri-Lex liner adds to the AX suede palm for a pleasurable feel inside of the glove while quickly and efficiently keeping moisture away from your hands.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140321, A140322, A140323
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Textured synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts throughout gives the Easton RS glove outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- AX Suede palm has a very comfortable and thin feel but is built to last longer than prior palms
- Dri-Lex Liner dries swiftly and offers an enjoyable feel inside of the glove
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 1