Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey stick is the premier hockey stick from Easton Hockey. The Stealth RS stick has taken the overall design of the S19 and S17 stick and perfected it to offer an even better shot release with a lighter feel. Easton has used a slightly different materials to slightly decrease the sticks overall weight, without sacrificing durability. The guys at Easton have also fine tuned the flex profile to offer more pop and a smoother more consistent feel.
The Easton RS stick features a Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded shaft to offer power and a great feel. This particular construction uses thinner layers of material to allow for additional layers. The result is in an unbelievably responsive feel that maintains the lively feel throughout the lifespan of the stick. The Kevlar® wrap increases durability and helps lengthen the lifespan of the stick, along with an extremely solid feel with less vibrations.
The RS hockey sticks feature slightly different shaft dimensions than the S19 sticks. Easton has decided to use a pro inspired shaft dimensions that majority of their NHL pro players uses. The shaft dimensions have straight sidewalls, rounded corners, and very slightly narrower feel.
Easton's RS hockey stick features the same TORX™ technology seen on the S19 and S17 hockey sticks. TORX™ is the distinguishing elliptical shaft shape in the lower portion of the hockey stick. This increases the torsional strength and rigidity to the blade, resulting in lightning quick and accurate releases. Easton has fine tuned the elliptical profile / flex profile on the RS stick to offer a shot release that has more pop and a smoother more consistent feel. Excellent for wrist / snap shots but still packs a punch on one timers in the slot.
The RS stick features a multi-core blade design. The upper core is constructed out of honeycomb type material for excellent dampening. The lower portion of the blade features a more solid foam. This design improves the feel and helps keep the blade in contact with the puck longer, for better puck control and shot accuracy.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 456 grams (based on Hall curve, 85 flex)
- Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- High-end carbon fiber construction for an extremely light feel
- Flex Profile:
- TORX™ technology with Elliptical Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Grip stick finish
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Upper core - Structural honeycomb like material for excellent dampening
- Lower core - Solid core for improved feel
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, 110
- Length: 61"
Comments: Great stick for taking accurate wrist shots but that's about it. You can't feel the pick on the blade of your stick very well especially compared to Easton's counterpart to the RS; The Mako. The blade is super brittle and if you take a bunch of 1 timers or slap shots, it's gonna shatter on you. I really like Easton sticks but I feel like the RS is a step backwards compared to the S19.
From: Rob, San Jose, CA
Comments: Great Stick! Extremely light, when I first started playing with it I felt like I was going to break it quickly, but you can trust it. It lasted me a whole rec season, about 16 weeks. The blade cracked on a slapshot. The feel for the puck is fantastic you really get great control. Low Kick, wrist and snap shots are quick and powerful. Grip is not too tacky
Comments: I love this stick. It's super lightweight and responsive. It is really good for wristers. Overall a great buy.
Comments: This stick looks sick!! one of the best looking sticks out there and it stands out! the low kick makes for quick wristers and snapshots! My slap shot also was pretty solid with this stick. Coming from a Bauer x60 stick, The only think i didn't like was the receiving passes. The blade didn't feel as soft and forgiving with catching passes. But thats not necessarily a bad thing, stronger blades last longer and are more accurate. I think i got lazy and wasn't using the right mechanics receiving passes with this stick since they'd just stick to the blade of my x60. OVERALL Great stick for quick shots, stiff blade, for more accurate shots.
Comments: This stick is a great overall stick with a good price point. It is very light weight. The rs have great feel for the puck. It excells in taking quick and accurate wrist and snap shots