Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S ice hockey pants are great for the intermediate to advanced player looking for great protection and mobility. Using a lot of similar features from the RS pant, the 85S will provide superior fit and protection.
The 85S pant features a great amount of padding in the thigh, hip, kidney, and tailbone areas via different density foams combined with plastic inserts. A high foam and plastic spine protector increases protection against injuries and the 2-way belt system provides a secure, yet customizable fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139399
- Heritage: Easton S13
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS - *XST / 28" - 30"
- Sm - *ST / 30 - 32"
- Md - *MT / 32 - 34"
- Lg - *LT / 34 - 36"
- XL - *XLT / 36 - 38"
*Tall sizes (XST, ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurements as standard sizes, but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
- Weight: 1,520 grams (medium size pants)
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Easton ST10 Girdle Shell is a traditional shell that offers good looks and durability. The stretch gussets connecting the nylon allows for a good stretch to help keep you as mobile as possible. This ST10 girdle shell is made to fit over any hockey girdle.Colors: 1
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.