Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S ice hockey pants are great for the intermediate to advanced player looking for great protection and mobility. Using a lot of similar features from the RS pant, the 85S will provide superior fit and protection.
The 85S pant features a great amount of padding in the thigh, hip, kidney, and tailbone areas via different density foams combined with plastic inserts. A high foam and plastic spine protector increases protection against injuries and the 2-way belt system provides a secure, yet customizable fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139424
- Heritage: Easton S13
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Comments: Ordered these for my 13 year old daughter who is tall and thin because they had the tall sizes. These were definitely a step up from her old bauer pants, the dual belt system makes adjusting the waist really easy and comfortable, they are light-weight but offer good protection, nice extra protection in the lower back area, and they have ventilated panels to help keep you cool. Still in good shape after a season of pee-wee hockey!
From: Deb, MI