Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S ice hockey pants are great for the intermediate to advanced player looking for great protection and mobility. Using a lot of similar features from the RS pant, the 85S will provide superior fit and protection.
The 85S pant features a great amount of padding in the thigh, hip, kidney, and tailbone areas via different density foams combined with plastic inserts. A high foam and plastic spine protector increases protection against injuries and the 2-way belt system provides a secure, yet customizable fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139424
- Heritage: Easton S13
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Comments: Ordered these for my 13 year old daughter who is tall and thin because they had the tall sizes. These were definitely a step up from her old bauer pants, the dual belt system makes adjusting the waist really easy and comfortable, they are light-weight but offer good protection, nice extra protection in the lower back area, and they have ventilated panels to help keep you cool. Still in good shape after a season of pee-wee hockey!
From: Deb, MI
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The Easton Stealth 55S ll ice hockey pants are the entry model in the Stealth line up. The 55S is a lightweight pant with good protection ideal for entry level to intermediate level play.