Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S shin guards are perfect for the intermediate to advanced level player looking for great protection coverage and fit. Very similar to the RS shins but with different foams although still very protective.
The 85S shins feature Easton's Sling Tec design which supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad and also has a large HDPE calf wrap to provide a great amount of protection in the back of the leg. The inner liner is removable for easy drying and cleaning and the pad has a contoured shape which keeps the pad resting close to the leg for a great fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139391
- Heritage: Easton S13
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
17" / 6'4"+
- Ultra light/maximum protection using EPP/PC components
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Larger HDPE Calf Wrap to provide advanced protection to the back of the leg
- Extra padding located on knee joint
- Ergonomic shin liner with Griptec- Easton's unique system that releases moisture and excess heat created during play
- Griptec material keeps the shin pad in the right place on your shin
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- Upper strap under the knee with neoprene pad
- Elastic strap over the calf wrap
- Weight: 600 grams (14" shin guard)
Comments: Shin pads are comfortable and light. The sizing for me was spot on with the sizing chart. Already took a few hard shots and I could barely feel the impact. The protection is fantastic!!
From: Chris, Spokane, WA
Comments: Matt is either optimistic about his height, or has very short legs for someone 6ft tall. I'm 5'7" and consider myself pretty proportional and the 14s fit me about perfect. The upper strap is a nice design with a pad to keep from digging into your calf but it's a little too narrow to be totally comfortable. These do have alot of protection for someone looking for a reasonable priced shin. If you've seen the inside of a hard hat, the suspension type liner is similar in operation. They are also more comfortable to me than the reebok 9ks that are more money.
From: T MAN, NJ
Comments: Absolutely amazing, comfortable, lightweight, and very protective. I got a 15" and im 6'0 and they are little large for my taste, could have gone with a 14" would be perfect. None the less great shinguards.
From: Matt, Kapolei, HI USA (Yes we play inline hockey in Hawaii)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shin Guards use a pro-preferred construction that's designed to maximize protection. The hard pro cap and HDPE molded shin both give the ultimate protection from impacts. Beneath that, Easton uses their Sling-Tec™ technology to suspend the shin and knee away from the point of impact.
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.