Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S hockey gloves features some of the same high end technology found on the Easton RS glove like the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede overlays, and triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers.
The 85S hockey gloves feature mid-density foams with PE inserts to provide that high level of protection while maintaining a very lightweight feel. The thick angled cuff roll runs down into the thumb providing good protection to the upper thumb along with that great mobility throughout the whole wrist area.
Multiple segments throughout the top of the glove along with the triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers provide a tight and responsive feel with no restriction at all. Stretch gussets on every finger and your thumb allow you to get the best grip on your stick for that great feel.
The Nash-based palm has AX Suede overlays providing a great feel along with good durability in the high wear areas.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140313, A140314, A140315
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts provide outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- AX Suede overlays provide great durability and a responsive feel
- Air mesh liner helps keep you cool while wicking away some moisture
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Stealth Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Gloves are the flagship glove in the Stealth line. The CX gloves features a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide a great protection throughout the glove. Together, the layers protect well against slashes, shots, and impacts thrown its way.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Gloves take comfort and protection to the next level in the Easton Stealth lineup. The line features a tapered fit, which means that they fit snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxing in the cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Gloves offer the recreational hockey player both comfort and lightweight protection. Its lined with lightweight segmented foams that provides a nice balance of comfort and protection.
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Gloves are designed with the focus on youth hockey players. With single-density foams throughout the glove, they are the perfect balance of lightweight protection and comfort for future all-stars.