Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll ice hockey pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced level play offering solid protection with excellent mobility in an overall lightweight package.
The 75S ll ice hockey pants feature molded ribbed plastic inserts in the kidney and hips region while closed cell HD foam in the spine area offers a solid level of protection. A wide and thick molded thigh guard is backed with mid-density foam providing exceptional coverage and protection.
A split shell design offers both durability and mobility with the combination of 840D, 420D, and textured nylons with ventilated mesh zones. Full length stretch material throughout the crotch region with inside leg zippers provide excellent mobility. The 75S ll ice pants also feature a unique 2-way belt system that anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place.
- Model Year: 2013
- Model Number: A139570
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS - *XST / 28" - 30"
- Sm - *ST / 30 - 32"
- Md - *MT / 32 - 34"
- Lg - *LT / 34 - 36"
- XL - *XLT / 36 - 38"
*Tall Sizes (XST, ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurement as standard sizes but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foam
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Low-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Mid-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
- Weight: 1,406 grams (medium size pants)
Comments: I've only used mine a couple times but so far I'm actually pretty impressed with them. I know there's always different opinions & expieriences with products but I really like their combination of protection & lightness and for me they may be the perfect pants assuming no problems in the future. I'm an older guy and have owned many pairs of pants over the years & like I said so far I think their great.
From: Mike, Elmhurst, IL
Comments: These pants were a gift from my wife for Christmas. A few weeks later, I wore a in a game. I went to tighten the strap and it ripped off. I had to use tape to keep the pants up to finish the game. I'm a little disappointed in the quality as the stitching that held the strap broke rather easy. IW agreed to return them but I probably won't replace with the same pants. Disappointed in Easton for a less than quality product.
From: Ray, Glenmoore, PA