Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll ice hockey pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced level play offering solid protection with excellent mobility in an overall lightweight package.
The 75S ll ice hockey pants feature molded ribbed plastic inserts in the kidney and hips region while closed cell HD foam in the spine area offers a solid level of protection. A wide and thick molded thigh guard is backed with mid-density foam providing exceptional coverage and protection.
A split shell design offers both durability and mobility with the combination of 840D, 420D, and textured nylons with ventilated mesh zones. Full length stretch material throughout the crotch region with inside leg zippers provide excellent mobility. The 75S ll ice pants also feature a unique 2-way belt system that anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place.
- Model Year: 2013
- Model Number: A139570
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS - *XST / 28" - 30"
- Sm - *ST / 30 - 32"
- Md - *MT / 32 - 34"
- Lg - *LT / 34 - 36"
- XL - *XLT / 36 - 38"
*Tall Sizes (XST, ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurement as standard sizes but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foam
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Low-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Mid-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
- Weight: 1,406 grams (medium size pants)
Comments: I've only used mine a couple times but so far I'm actually pretty impressed with them. I know there's always different opinions & expieriences with products but I really like their combination of protection & lightness and for me they may be the perfect pants assuming no problems in the future. I'm an older guy and have owned many pairs of pants over the years & like I said so far I think their great.
From: Mike, Elmhurst, IL
Comments: These pants were a gift from my wife for Christmas. A few weeks later, I wore a in a game. I went to tighten the strap and it ripped off. I had to use tape to keep the pants up to finish the game. I'm a little disappointed in the quality as the stitching that held the strap broke rather easy. IW agreed to return them but I probably won't replace with the same pants. Disappointed in Easton for a less than quality product.
From: Ray, Glenmoore, PA
Other Items to Consider
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Easton ST10 Girdle Shell is a traditional shell that offers good looks and durability. The stretch gussets connecting the nylon allows for a good stretch to help keep you as mobile as possible. This ST10 girdle shell is made to fit over any hockey girdle.Colors: 1