Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll ice hockey pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced level play offering solid protection with excellent mobility in an overall lightweight package.
The 75S ll ice hockey pants feature molded ribbed plastic inserts in the kidney and hips region while closed cell HD foam in the spine area offers a solid level of protection. A wide and thick molded thigh guard is backed with mid-density foam providing exceptional coverage and protection.
A split shell design offers both durability and mobility with the combination of 840D, 420D, and textured nylons with ventilated mesh zones. Full length stretch material throughout the crotch region with inside leg zippers provide excellent mobility. The 75S ll ice pants also feature a unique 2-way belt system that anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place.
- Model Year: 2013
- Model Number: A139559
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS - *XST / 22" - 24"
- Sm - *ST / 24" - 26"
- Md - *MT / 26" - 28"
- Lg - *LT / 28" - 30"
- XL - *XLT / 30" - 32"
*Tall Sizes (XST, ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurement as standard sizes but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foam
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Low-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Mid-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.