Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll ice hockey pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced level play offering solid protection with excellent mobility in an overall lightweight package.
The 75S ll ice hockey pants feature molded ribbed plastic inserts in the kidney and hips region while closed cell HD foam in the spine area offers a solid level of protection. A wide and thick molded thigh guard is backed with mid-density foam providing exceptional coverage and protection.
A split shell design offers both durability and mobility with the combination of 840D, 420D, and textured nylons with ventilated mesh zones. Full length stretch material throughout the crotch region with inside leg zippers provide excellent mobility. The 75S ll ice pants also feature a unique 2-way belt system that anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place.
- Model Year: 2013
- Model Number: A139559
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS - *XST / 22" - 24"
- Sm - *ST / 24" - 26"
- Md - *MT / 26" - 28"
- Lg - *LT / 28" - 30"
- XL - *XLT / 30" - 32"
*Tall Sizes (XST, ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurement as standard sizes but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foam
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Low-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, Mid-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Mid-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship Stealth pant of 2015, providing a really lightweight and mobile fit with pro-level protection. Easton uses their DuraShell exterior construction which gives ventilation while remaining very durable. Throughout the crotch and inner thigh is a flexible stretch gusset to enhance the mobility of the pant.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Ice Hockey Pants allow hockey players to remain mobile with a high-level of protection. Easton uses their Hyper Mobility Armor with Hyperlite as the main protection in the kidney and hip caps. This padding, in combination with hard molded PE, keeps the player flexible and very well protected.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Ice Hockey Pants provide great protection for beginner to intermediate hockey players. Easton utilizes a hard molded plastic with medium-density foams for comfort in the thighs, hips, and kidney guards. These pads are constructed separate from each other to allow for easy mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Ice Hockey Pants are a solid, comfortable choice for the recreational hockey player. It uses a strong DuraShell exterior construction that is designed to take the wears and tears of beginner hockey.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Ice Hockey Pants provides solid protection for the young players on the ice. The hard plastic hip and thigh guards are designed specifically with youth hockey in mind. The youth CX pants feature a comfortable liner that keeps players cushioned throughout the entire game.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youngster just starting out. The medium density foams backed by plastic inserts in the thighs, hips and tailbone provide excellent protection while keeping the pants lightweight.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.