Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll hockey shoulder pads offer solid protection in a lightweight package ideal for intermediate to advanced level play. They feature a 3-piece body design and the FRM (free range of movement) 2-piece bicep guard, giving this shoulder pad great value.
The 75s ll shoulder pads feature perforated mid-density foam on the outer part of the pad, with mid and high density foams in the sternum area providing a great balance between protection and mobility. Low-profile shoulder caps wrap around the shoulder providing full coverage from every angle. The FRM 2-piece bicep guards are backed with HDPE making them highly protective without hindering any movement.
The 75S ll shoulder pad features a 3-piece front and back panel design allowing for full range of motion, while keeping the protection where it is needed.
- Model Number: A139552
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Sm/Med / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Med/Lrg / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'+ / 112+ cm
- Perforated mid-density foams on the outside panels
- Mid and High density foams in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- FRM 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- 2-piece chest and 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Independent shoulder motion offers mobility through segmentation allowing the pads to move freely
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Segmented back protection for increase mobility without sacrificing any protection
- Extended joint protection for vulnerable areas of the body
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- 907 grams (medium shoulder pads)
Comments: great, lightweight and protective. I took a slash across the back and hardly felt it. Great looking too, I'm always asked about them in the locker room. Much cooler to wear and better body fit than my previous set of Bauer shoulders.
From: Mike, GA
Comments: These shoulder pads are awesome! They're incredibly light compared to my other pair of Bauer shoulder pads and they have a good amount of protection. They also give you alot of freedom for your are to move.
From: Dylan, FL, USA