Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll shin guards offer a solid level of protection great for intermediate to advanced level play. The 75S ll shin guard features a contoured low-profile design, great for players looking for a low bulk pad.
The 75S ll shin guards feature Easton's Sling Tec™ design, which supports your shin's a good distance away from the outer shell allowing impacts to disperse before reaching your shin. Large ribbed impact zones on the outer shell provide even more protection. The outer calf wrap features a high density foam and is backed with a medium density foam for both comfort and protection while maintaining a lightweight feel.
A removable comfort liner cradles the lower leg while a big knee doughnut really keeps the shin pad where it needs to be. The 75S ll shin pad also comes with a 3/4 inch nylon strap under the back of your knee and a 1 1/2 elastic strap around the middle of your calf.
- Model Number: A139533
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting shin guard that reduces negative space maximizing movement
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
17" / 6'4"+
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap features high density foam backed with medium density foam for good lightweight protection
- Mid-density foam on the inner calf wrap
- Extra padding located on knee joint
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture helping stay dry
- Liner cradle the shin while a large knee doughnut stabilize the knee
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- 3/4 inch nylon strap under the back of the knee
- 1 1/2 inch elastic strap around the middle of the calf
- Weight: To be weighed upon arrival
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shin Guards use a pro-preferred construction that's designed to maximize protection. The hard pro cap and HDPE molded shin both give the ultimate protection from impacts. Beneath that, Easton uses their Sling-Tec™ technology to suspend the shin and knee away from the point of impact.
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 80 Shin Guards offer great performance without that big price tag. These shin guards utilize high-quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plate on the calf wrap for good protection and Sling Tec™ technology to prevent impacts from reaching your knee.
The Easton Synergy 60 Shin Guards utilize higher quality materials for a good level of protection and breathability. High density foams throughout disperse high-energy impacts well and the E-Cell foam calf wrap provides excellent slash protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 20 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This shin guard features a tapered design that follows the shape of the leg for better responsiveness. The dual-density foam knee padding reduces impact energies while still providing a comfortable feel. Easton's Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation to keep your knee dry.