Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S II Hockey Gloves offer great protection for the hands and wrist with excellent mobility ideal for intermediate to advanced play.
The high level of protection is provided by the dense foams covered with plastic inserts across the backside of the hand. The plastic thumb cap runs from the tip of the thumb all the way to the back of the cuff roll protecting the thumb from heavy slashes and hyper extension. The index, middle and ring fingers are triple-segmented providing excellent dexterity right out of the box.
The AX suede palm is one of the key features passed down from the RS II model, providing a great stick-feel while including specific segments of additional material in the high wear areas. The liner is constructed of a moisture-wicking nylon that is very comfortable all around. The signature cuff roll has been improved from previous years allowing for a higher range of motion while stick handling and shooting.
- Model Numbers: A140967 (14")
- Heritage: Stealth 85S & 65S Hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight Nylon - Very breathable to allow for maximum air flow
- Pro Nylon- Utilized in key high wear areas to increase the overall durability
- Segmented medium-density foams with plastic inserts to provide an advanced level of protection
- Improved AX Suede palm slows down wear and tear without losing a good stick feel
- Brushed nylon liner provides comfortable feel and good moisture-wicking properties
- Tapered fit - Anatomical fit in the fingers and palm and widens/flares out in the cuff area
- Provides a great fit for the hand without losing mobility
- The angled cuff roll design enables a great range of motion for stick-handling and shooting
- Triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers with excellent dexterity
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 291 grams (Based on a 14" glove)
Comments: I have used these gloves the last couple months and love them. They are very light compared to my old Easton Air gloves and much more flexible. The tapered fit really makes a huge difference on the fit and feel of the gloves, it almost feels like you're wearing regular gloves but with the added protection. You can really feel the puck on your stick through these gloves.
From: Bob, CO
Other Items to Consider
Easton Stealth Hockey Gloves Sr
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Gloves are the flagship glove in the Stealth line. The CX gloves feature a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth CX Limited Edition Hockey Gloves feature limited edition colors with the same specs and technologies as the CX glove. The CX gloves features a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Limited Edition Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Featuring the same specifications as the original C9.0 gloves but in limited edition colors, Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 3
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Gloves take comfort and protection to the next level in the Easton Stealth lineup. The line features a tapered fit, which means that they fit snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxing in the cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Limited Edition Hockey Gloves feature the same comfort and protection as the original C7.0, but in limited edition colors.Colors: 7