Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S II Hockey Gloves offer great protection for the hands and wrist with excellent mobility ideal for intermediate to advanced play.
The high level of protection is provided by the dense foams covered with plastic inserts across the backside of the hand. The plastic thumb cap runs from the tip of the thumb all the way to the back of the cuff roll protecting the thumb from heavy slashes and hyper extension. The index, middle and ring fingers are triple-segmented providing excellent dexterity right out of the box.
The AX suede palm is one of the key features passed down from the RS II model, providing a great stick-feel while including specific segments of additional material in the high wear areas. The liner is constructed of a moisture-wicking nylon that is very comfortable all around. The signature cuff roll has been improved from previous years allowing for a higher range of motion while stick handling and shooting.
- Model Numbers: A140967 (14")
- Heritage: Stealth 85S & 65S Hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight Nylon - Very breathable to allow for maximum air flow
- Pro Nylon- Utilized in key high wear areas to increase the overall durability
- Segmented medium-density foams with plastic inserts to provide an advanced level of protection
- Improved AX Suede palm slows down wear and tear without losing a good stick feel
- Brushed nylon liner provides comfortable feel and good moisture-wicking properties
- Tapered fit - Anatomical fit in the fingers and palm and widens/flares out in the cuff area
- Provides a great fit for the hand without losing mobility
- The angled cuff roll design enables a great range of motion for stick-handling and shooting
- Triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers with excellent dexterity
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 291 grams (Based on a 14" glove)
Comments: I have used these gloves the last couple months and love them. They are very light compared to my old Easton Air gloves and much more flexible. The tapered fit really makes a huge difference on the fit and feel of the gloves, it almost feels like you're wearing regular gloves but with the added protection. You can really feel the puck on your stick through these gloves.
From: Bob, CO
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Gloves Senior
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement.Colors: 8
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Gloves are the only other gloves in the Mako line that highlights the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. Ideal for intermediate to advance level of play the Mako M5 glove is a lightweight mobile glove that will perform at a high standard due to the technology implemented within its structure.Colors: 10
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves is an exceptional price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.Colors: 4
The Easton Mako M1 Hockey Gloves are ideal for the entry to intermediate level player that wants a comfortable glove that they can progress in. The Mako M1 glove truly gives beginner type player’s excellent comfort and feel of the stick.Colors: 2
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which significantly increases wrist mobility while maintaining a high level of protection.Colors: 6
The Easton Stealth RS II Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Stealth II line. The RS II gloves provide an advanced level of protection, durability and comfort. The unique angled cuff roll and AX suede palm are great features that maximize stick feel as well as free range of motion for the wrists.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.Colors: 1
The Easton Stealth 85S hockey gloves features some of the same high end technology found on the Easton RS glove like the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede overlays, and triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers.Colors: 1