Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S ice hockey pants are a great option for the entry to intermediate level of the player. The 65S pants feature great spine and tailbone protection via segmented foam and poly plastic inserts. Lots of padding is present in hip, thigh and rear leg area via foams and plastic inserts as well. A 2-way stretch crotch gusset allows for maximum mobility.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139426
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- Sm / 30 - 32"
- Md / 32 - 34"
- Lg / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
- Spine Tec back protector - Segmented, forward flexing with medium-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Low-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon pull belt system
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 420D and textured nylons
- Front ventilation panels
- Suspender buttons
- Weight: 1,280 grams (medium size pants)