Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S II Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable.
The 65S features a pro inspired shaft dimension, feeling slightly narrow with straight sidewalls and rounded corners. The Elliptical Taper profile provides a very quick and accurate release on those wrist and snapshots. The 65S's blade uses a micro-bladder process providing a more consistent blade for better puck feel. Multiple ribs run the length of the blade to provide strength decreasing blade deflection for more accurate passes and shots.
- Heritage: Easton 65S
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 498 grams (based on Hall curve, 85 flex)
- Fused 1-piece carbon construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 3 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Multiple ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 85, 100
- Length: 59.5"
Comments: Bought this stick with a Camalleri and an Iginla curve. The stick is very light weight and durable. A few years ago, this was a top model stick, and was excited to see it at a reasonable price.
From: Adam, Columbia, MO
Comments: I feel this is the best stick for the value on the market,
light weight AWESOME low kick point (go with the MAKO line if you are
more accustom to mid kick sticks). I was an avid Warrior stick guy until
I went thew a string of breakage, thought I would try something new and
glad I did. I blasted an 85 flex pretty quick because I wasn't paying
attention to the lower kick than I was accustom too, made the adjustment
and we're all good now.
From: Joey, Phoenix, AZ USA