Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S II Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable.
The 65S features a pro inspired shaft dimension, feeling slightly narrow with straight sidewalls and rounded corners. The Elliptical Taper profile provides a very quick and accurate release on those wrist and snapshots. The 65S's blade uses a micro-bladder process providing a more consistent blade for better puck feel. Multiple ribs run the length of the blade to provide strength decreasing blade deflection for more accurate passes and shots.
- Heritage: Easton 65S
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Fused 1-piece carbon construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 3 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Multiple ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 65
- Length: To be measured upon arrival
Other Items to Consider
Easton Stealth Sticks
Low Kick for Quick Shots
- Stick Length: 58"
- Available Flexes: 65
- Weight: 529 grams (based on an 85 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Grip Hockey Sticks are a great choice for a player who's wants upgraded performance out of an entry level stick. The C5.0 showcases a full 12K carbon fiber weave wrap in the blade, providing even more pop and responsiveness through the elliptical taper profile. Easton then used their Micro-Bladder Blade Construction for the first time in this line, which results in much more consistency from heel to toe. The C25 Carbon Matrix is another upgrade that works to reduce the stick's weight while also giving it a better overall balanced feel.