Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 520 grams (based on Hall curve, 85 flex)
- Carbon/Kevlar® shaft construction - added durability
- High-end carbon fiber construction for lightweight feel
- Flex Profile:
- Ultra thin taper profile
- Low kick point flex
- Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- Multi-Rib design provides dampening
- Upper core - Structural honeycomb like material for excellent dampening
- Lower core - Solid core for improved feel
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Matte finish blade
- Flex: 85 and 100
- Length: 61"
Comments: The stick is pretty light and has a great feel to it but I did not have good luck with durability. I bought one
and it cracked the second time I used it. Easton replaced it with no problem, but then the replacement stick snapped after about 10
uses. I'm a true C level player who only plays pickup about 3 times a month. At the level I play, a stick should last for years but I
broke 2 in 5 months. Pretty disappointed.
From: John, VA
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The senior stick is available in 85 and 100 flex.
Easton Stealth Stick
LowKick for Quick Shot
The Easton Stealth RS ll Hockey Sticks are headlining the new 2012 Stealth line. The second generation RS combines pinpoint accuracy with a more responsive blade for added velocity and lasting performance. The Elliptical Taper provides a low-kick point resulting in lightning fast and accurate releases. The Senior stick length is 59.5" and available in a 75, 85, 100 and 110 flex with a smooth matted stick finish.
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Senior Stick length is 59.5" available in 85 and 100 flex with a grip coating.