Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139441
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
10" / 4' - 4'4"
11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
12" / 4'8" - 5'
13" / 5' - 5'4"
- Anatomical, ribbed knee and shell design
- Plastic insert reinforcements for calf protection
- Ergonomic shin liner cradles the lower leg
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Articulated knee cap allows for extra movement
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- Upper strap under the knee
- Elastic strap over the calf wrap
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a vented PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Shin Guards are designed to protect the future all-stars as they work their way through youth hockey. The lightweight, hard plastic construction gives the perfect amount of protection without adding unnecessary bulk, and the protective foams extend to cover key areas.