Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S hockey gloves offer a solid level of performance and protection at a great price. The ultra light shell and angled cuff roll make it feel featherlight with no restriction on any move you make.
The 65S hockey gloves exterior is balanced mix of nylon and synthetic leather making them durable and breathable. Mid-density foams run from the fingers all the way up through the back of the hand giving them that ultra light feel while maintaining a good level of protection. The angled cuff roll provides that great range of motion in the wrist area.
Easton provided the 65S hockey gloves with a beige Nash palm for that soft traditional feel and added a durable black Nash overlay on the entire mid palm for that great durability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140307, A140308, A140309
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for recreational to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Balance between nylon and synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams for an ultra light feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- Durable black Nash overlay in high wear area
- Comfort nylon liner provides soft comfortable feel
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented index finger and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Stealth Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Gloves are the flagship glove in the Stealth line. The CX gloves features a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Gloves take comfort and protection to the next level in the Easton Stealth lineup. The line features a tapered fit, which means that they fit snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxing in the cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Gloves offer the recreational hockey player both comfort and lightweight protection. Its lined with lightweight segmented foams that provides a nice balance of comfort and protection.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Gloves are designed with the focus on youth hockey players. With single-density foams throughout the glove, they are the perfect balance of lightweight protection and comfort for future all-stars.Colors: 3