|Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks Sr L||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable.
The 65S features a pro inspired shaft dimension, feeling slightly narrow with straight sidewalls and rounded corners. The Elliptical Taper profile provides a very quick and accurate release on those wrist and snapshots. The 65S's blade uses a micro-bladder process providing a more consistent blade for better puck feel. Multiple ribs run the length of the blade to provide strength decreasing blade deflection for more accurate passes and shots.
- Heritage: Easton 65S
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 498 grams (based on Hall curve, 85 flex)
- Fused 1-piece carbon construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Grip coating
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 3 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Multiple ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 85, 100
- Length: 59.5"
Comments: This is the best composite stick I've played with. Reasonable cost and you can actually "feel" the puck. Stick has held up well over two seasons of hockey with lots of hacks and stick lifts.
From: Brad, Columbus, MT
Comments: I purchased this stick since it was on sale and I had very good luck with the previous version (the gray and red graphics). This particular stick came with an unusual vibration right out of the box and only got worse after one game. Unless you can put your hands on this stick at a retail store first be aware of this issue. Thank goodness for the warranty. Easton reps will help you when you call for a return.
From: BH, ME
Comments: Love this stick. Been using it for ball and ice hockey and it's low kick point has been amazing at getting shots off quickly. Durable too. Haven't had any issues like I used to with some of the stealths and durability.
From: Elysia, Ottawa, Canada
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The senior stick is available in 85 and 100 flex.
The Warrior Covert DT4 grip hockey sticks offer good performance at a great price. The Covert DT4 is a True1 piece hockey stick that features the Dagger Taper® providing a very low-kick point. A lighter hosel and blade provide the DT4 with good balance and feel. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 85 and 100 flex with a grip coating.
Easton Stealth Stick
LowKick for Quick Shot
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Senior Stick length is 59.5" available in 85 and 100 flex with a grip coating.