|Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks Jr R||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable.
The 65S features a pro inspired shaft dimension, feeling slightly narrow with straight sidewalls and rounded corners. The Elliptical Taper profile provides a very quick and accurate release on those wrist and snapshots. The 65S's blade uses a micro-bladder process providing a more consistent blade for better puck feel. 2 ribs run the length of the blade to provide strength decreasing blade deflection for more accurate passes and shots.
- Heritage: Easton 65S
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Fused 1-piece carbon construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Grip coating
- Micro-bladder process
- Provides a mor consistent blade for better puck feel
- Higher bladder position provides bigger impact zone
- Multi-Core design provides dampening
- Lower core - Split into 2 sections
- Creates faster response time and reduces blade fatigue
- Ribs provide strength decreasing blade deflection
- Flex: 50
- Length: To be measured upon arrival
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The junior stick is available in 50 flex.
Easton Stealth Hockey Sticks
Lowkick for Quick Shots
The Easton Stealth 65S II Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Junior Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 50 flex with a grip coating.