Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139428
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- Sm / 30 - 32"
- Md / 32 - 34"
- Lg / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
- Spine Tec back protector - Segmented, forward flexing with medium-density foams
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam
- Tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Low-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon pull belt system
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Split shell design combines 210D and textured nylons
- Front ventilation panels
- Suspender buttons
- Weight: 1,200 grams (medium size pants)
Comments: What these offer is a lightweight, non-constricting pair of ice pants without unnecessary pads for a non-checking league player.
I went from my top end Bauer TotalOne pants that I used in a checking league to these for a non-checking league as I injured my back and am unable to play checking. These fit the bill perfectly with the useful spine protection as well as good kidney protection. The back of the pants dont have much padding but this is good for me as it is easier to move in them and get some speed a little quicker. The front of the pants offer good protection.
All in all, if you are new to the game or are a competitive player in a non-checking league these are a good option for the price.
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.