Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139428
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- Sm / 30 - 32"
- Md / 32 - 34"
- Lg / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
- Spine Tec back protector - Segmented, forward flexing with medium-density foams
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam
- Tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Low-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon pull belt system
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Split shell design combines 210D and textured nylons
- Front ventilation panels
- Suspender buttons
- Weight: 1,200 grams (medium size pants)
Comments: What these offer is a lightweight, non-constricting pair of ice pants without unnecessary pads for a non-checking league player.
I went from my top end Bauer TotalOne pants that I used in a checking league to these for a non-checking league as I injured my back and am unable to play checking. These fit the bill perfectly with the useful spine protection as well as good kidney protection. The back of the pants dont have much padding but this is good for me as it is easier to move in them and get some speed a little quicker. The front of the pants offer good protection.
All in all, if you are new to the game or are a competitive player in a non-checking league these are a good option for the price.
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.