Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 55S hockey gloves are the most affordable gloves in the Stealth line. The 55S hockey gloves offer a comfortable fit, good mobility and a lightweight feel.
The 55S hockey gloves feature an entire nylon exterior with mid-density foams for a very light feel with good protection. The angled cuff roll provides great mobility in the wrist area. A beige Nash palm with a durable black Nash overlay offers a comfortable feel with good durability in the high wear area.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140304, A140305, A140306
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight nylon- durable and quick drying
- Mid-density foams for an ultra light feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- Durable black Nash overlay in high wear area
- Brushed nylon liner provides comfortable feel
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented index finger and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- Sizes: 13" , 14" , and 15"
Comments: Just got these.
-Nice fit, I bought them a little small to get a somewhat tighter fit
-I like the vented fingers, keeps heat out!
-They have a nice feel
-For low end gloves, they have some nice features
You won't be disappointed with these & for the price you can't go wrong!
From: Bob, Springfield, IL